Our Multilingual Campaign
Don’t let Covid-19 stop you from tackling Cancer.
Watch the video recording from the virtual event to launch the Time To Act campaign in over 30 languages.
- Experiencing new, unusual warning signs? Bleeding when you go to the toilet, a lump in your breast, difficulty swallowing, unexpected weight loss or other cancer warning signs. Consult your doctor now.
- Despite the pandemic, continuing your cancer treatment is important. Remember – it’s your life. Your doctor is here to help, and cancer services remain open. Keep your appointments and plan new ones.
- Healthcare workers often face depression and burnout. While they care for us all, they must also be protected. Increased anxiety is not good for you or your patients. Share your experience and seek support. You are not alone.
- If we don’t Act Now, Covid-19 will undoubtedly cause a future Cancer epidemic. 1 million Cancer cases are undiagnosed in Europe because of Covid-19. Don’t let Cancer become the Forgotten “C” in the fight against Covid-19.
- An estimated 100 million screening tests were not performed in Europe during the pandemic, leading to later stage diagnoses and decreased overall survival.
- Up to 1 in 2 people with potential symptoms of cancer were not urgently referred for diagnosis.
- 1 in every 5 cancer patients in Europe is currently still not receiving the surgical or chemotherapy treatment they need.