15:00 – 15:10 Welcome and Introduction
Welcome and protocol for the event.
Norbert Couespel, Senior coordinator - Policy research & EU projects, European Cancer Organisation
15:10 – 15:20 Presentation of the EUonQoL Project and its relevance
- Detailed explanation of the project key findings stemming from undergoing research.
- The expected aim and outcomes for the implementation of the EUonQoL kit in Europe.
- The dissemination goals.
Cinzia Brunelli, EUonQoL project coordinator.
15:20- 15:30 Presentation of the questionnaire development process and methodology
Galina Velikova, Medical Oncologist, University of Leeds and Leeds Teaching Hospital (UK)
15:30 – 16:15 Break-out room discussion based on the questionnaire
Introduction to the break-out room, presentation of the evidence and the questionnaire categories.
Discussion – using a virtual Miro board to record contributions.
- Social health
- Overall health & healthcare
Anne Brédart, Member, European Organisation For Research And Treatment Of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life Group
- Psychological wellbeing
Augusto Caraceni, Director of Palliative Care, Fondazione IRCCS National Cancer Institute
- Physical Health
16:15 – 16:30 Common ground on discussion points from break-out rooms
Collecting feedback from each breakout room and presenting to the wider audience.
16:30 – 16:55 Building synergies with other EU projects
- Fostering collaboration to avoid duplication and maximise impact
- Ensuring the alignment of EUonQol with other major EU initiatives and projects
Jack Latteur, smartCARE project officer, ECO.
- CRANE Joint Action
- Cancer inequalities Registry
Magdalena Stepien, Joint Research Centre and EUonQoL Stakeholder Board member.
- TEHDAS Joint Action
16:55 – 17:00 Conclusions and next steps