Alin Mituța MEP
Member, Special Committee on the Covid-19 Pandemic (COVI)
Alin Mituța is a Romanian member of the European Parliament. He is a member of the ITRE and COVI committees, among others. He was also a member of the BECA committee and a member of the Health Working Group during the Plenary of the Conference on the Future of Europe. Alin studied political science at Science Po, in Paris, and he is a member of Renew Europe.
- REGI: Committee on Regional Development
- CONT: Committee on Budgetary Control
- INTRE: Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
- AGRI: Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
- AFCO: Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- COVI: Special Committee on the COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned and recommendations for the future.