1. Berghmans T, Lievens Y, Aapro M et al. European Cancer Organisation Essential Requirements for Quality Cancer Care (ERQCC): Lung cancer. Lung Cancer 2020; 150: 221–239. doi:10.1016/j.lungcan.2020.08.017
2. Essential Requirements for Quality Cancer Care. European Cancer Organisation. https://www.europeancancer.org/2-content/8-erqcc (accessed December 2, 2020).
3. EU4Health 2021-2027 – A vision for a healthier European Union. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/health/funding/eu4health_en (accessed November 25, 2020).
4. Members of the Mission Board for Cancer, Barros PP, Beets-Tan R et al. Proposed Mission. Conquering cancer: Mission possible. Report of the Mission Board for Cancer. Brussels: European Commission; 2020. https://ec.europa.eu/info/publications/conquering-cancer-mission-possible_en
5. Goldstraw P, Chansky K, Crowley J et al. The IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project: Proposals for Revision of the TNM Stage Groupings in the Forthcoming (Eighth) Edition of the TNM Classification for Lung Cancer. J Thorac Oncol 2016; 11: 39–51.doi: 10.1016/j.jtho.2015.09.009
6. EpiCast Report: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025. London: GlobalData; 2016.
7. Lung Ambition Alliance. https://www.lungambitionalliance.com (accessed December 28, 2020).
8. Early Lung Imaging Confederation (ELIC). International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. http:// iaslc-elic.org (accessed December 31, 2020).
9. Improved Quality Care. Lung Ambition Alliance. https://www.lungambitionalliance.com/improved-quality-care.html (accessed January 4, 2020).
10. TERAVOLT. Thoracic cancERs international coVid 19 cOLlaboraTion registry for thoracic cancers.
http://teravolt-consortium.org (accessed January 4, 2020).
11. Conference - Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan: Let’s strive for more. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/health/non_communicable_diseases/events/ev_20200204_en (accessed November 17, 2020).
12. Planchard D, Popat S, Kerr K et al. Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol 2018; 29 Suppl 4:iv192–iv237. doi: 10.1093/ annonc/mdy275
13. Pennell NA, Arcila ME, Gandara DR et al. Biomarker Testing for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Real-World Issues and Tough Choices. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2019; 39: 531–542. doi: 10.1200/EDBK_237863
14. A Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Targeted Therapies as Treatments for Participants With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (B-FAST). ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/ NCT03178552 (accessed January 4, 2020).
15. The Economist Intelligence Unit Healthcare. Breathing in a new era: a comparative analysis of lung cancer policies across Europe. London: The Economist Intelligence Unit; 2020. https://europeancancerforum.eu/breathing-in-a-new-era
16. Ismail RK, Schramel FMNH, van Dartel M et al. The Dutch Lung Cancer Audit: Nationwide quality of care evaluation of lung cancer patients. Lung Cancer 2020; 149: 68–77. doi: 10.1016/j.lungcan.2020.08.011