1. Crul M, Aapro M, Price R et al. The Impact of COVID-19 on Cancer in Europe: The 7-Point Plan to Address the Urgency and Build Back Better. Brussels: European Cancer Organisation; 2020.
2. Baker P, Kelly D, Medeiros R. Viral Protection: Achieving the Possible. A Four Step Plan for Eliminating HPV Cancers in Europe. Brussels: European Cancer Organisation; 2020. https://www.europeancancer.org/ component/attachments/?task=download&id=260
3. Aapro M, Poppel HV, Battisti NML et al. It Can Be Done — Beating Inequalities in Cancer Care Cancers in Europe. Action Report. Brussels: European Cancer Organisation; 2020. https://www.europeancancer.org/resources/164:it-can-be-done-beating-inequalities-in-cancer-care-action-report
4. Davies A, Dégi CL, Aapro M et al. Free from Cancer: Achieving Quality of Life for All Cancer Patients and Survivors. Brussels: European Cancer Organisation; 2020. https://www.europeancancer.org/resources/166:free-from-cancer-achieving-quality-of-life-for-all-cancer-patients-and-survivors.html
5. European Code of Cancer Practice. European Cancer Organisation. https://www.europeancancer.org/2- standard/66-european-code-of-cancer-practice (accessed November 23, 2020).
6. Vrdoljak E, Sullivan R, Lawler M. Cancer and coronavirus disease 2019; how do we manage cancer optimally through a public health crisis[letter]. Eur J Cancer 2020; 132: 98–99. doi:10.1016/j.ejca.2020.04.001
7. Lai AG, Pasea L, Banerjee A et al. Estimated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cancer services and excess 1-year mortality in people with cancer and multimorbidity: near real-time data on cancer care, cancer deaths and a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open 2020; 10: e043828. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-043828
8. Stevens S, Pritchard A. Important – For Action – Third Phase of NHS Response to COVID-19 [letter]. 2020;
9. EU4Health 2021-2027 – A vision for a healthier European Union. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/health/funding/eu4health_en (accessed November 25, 2020).
10. World Health Organization. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on non-communicable disease resources and services: results of a rapid assessment. WHO; 2020. https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/ncds-covid-rapid-assessment
11. Conference - Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan: Let’s strive for more. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/health/non_communicable_diseases/events/ev_20200204_en (accessed November 17, 2020).
12. Planchard D, Popat S, Kerr K et al. Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol 2018; 29 Suppl 4:iv192–iv237. doi: 10.1093/annonc/mdy275
13. SPECTA. EORTC. https://www.eortc.org/specta/ (accessed November 17, 2020).
14. Cherny NI, Dafni U, Bogaerts J et al. ESMO-Magnitude of Clinical Benefit Scale version 1.1. Ann Oncol 2017; 28: 2340–2366. doi: 10.1093/annonc/mdx310
15. Essential Requirements for Quality Cancer Care. European Cancer Organisation. https://www.europeancancer.org/2-content/8-erqcc (accessed December 2, 2020).
16. Berghmans T, Lievens Y, Aapro M et al. European Cancer Organisation Essential Requirements for Quality Cancer Care (ERQCC): Lung cancer. Lung Cancer 2020; 150: 221–239. doi:10.1016/j.lungcan.2020.08.017
17. The European Quality Cancer Care Catalogue. European Cancer Organisation. https://www. europeancancer.org/resources/156:the-european-quality-cancer-care-catalogue.html (accessed November 24, 2020).
18. EUROPA DONNA 2020 Survey. The Current State of Breast Services in Europe. Milan: European Breast Cancer Coalition; 2020 https://www.europadonna.org/wp-content/uploads/Europa-Donna-BC-Survey-september-2020.pdf
19. Mission area: Cancer. European Commission.
https://ec.europa.eu/info/horizon-europe/missions-horizon- europe/cancer_en (accessed November 17, 2020).
20. European Partnership for Action Against Cancer. EPAAC. http://epaac.eu/ (accessed November 17, 2020).
21. CanCon - Cancer Control Joint Action. CanCon. https://cancercontrol.eu/ (accessed November 17, 2020).
22. Innovative Partnership for Action Against Cancer. National Institute of Public Health of the Republic of Slovenia. https://www.ipaac.eu/ (accessed November 17, 2020).
23. Ponti A, Anttila A, Ronco G et al. Cancer Screening in the European Union. Report on the implementation of the Council Recommendation on cancer screening. Reprint May 2017. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2017. https://ec.europa.eu/ health/sites/health/files/major_chronic_diseases/ docs/2017_cancerscreening_2ndreportimplementation_en.pdf
24. Trio Presidency of the Council of the European Union – Germany, Portugal and Slovenia. Declaration on effective cancer research “Europe: Unite against Cancer”. Bonn: Federal Ministry of Education and Research; 2020.
25. Members of the Mission Board for Cancer, Barros PP, Beets-Tan R et al. Proposed Mission. Conquering cancer: Mission possible. Report of the Mission Board for Cancer. Brussels: European Commission; 2020. https://ec.europa.eu/info/publications/conquering-cancer-mission-possible_en
26. EU4Health: 9.4 billion EUR budget needed for new EU health programme. European Parliament.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20201012IPR89112/eu4health-9-4-billion-eur-budget-needed-for-new-eu-health-programme (accessed December 9, 2020).
27. Lambertini M, Peccatori FA, Demeestere I et al. Fertility preservation and post-treatment pregnancies in post-pubertal cancer patients: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines†. Ann Oncol 2020;31: 1664–1678. doi: 10.1016/j. annonc.2020.09.006
28. Resolution on Survivorship (Financial Discrimination). European Cancer Organisation. https://www. europeancancer.org/resources/115:resolution-survivorship-financial-discrimination.html (accessed November 17, 2020).
29. World Health Organization. Global strategy to accelerate the elimination of cervical cancer as a public health problem. Geneva: WHO; 2020. https://www.who.int/news-room/events/detail/2020/11/17/default-calendar/launch-of-the-global-strategy-to-accelerate-the-elimination-of-cervical-cancer
30. European Vaccination Information Portal. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. https://vaccination-info.eu/en (accessed November 30, 2020).
31. NOMAN is an Island: Race to END HPV. HPV and Anal Cancer Foundation. https://www.nomancampaign.org (accessed November 24, 2020).
32. European data strategy. Making the EU a role model for a society empowered by data. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/priorities-2019-2024/europe-fi-digital-age/european-data-strategy_en (accessed November 30, 2020).
33. The European Cloud Initiative. European Commission.
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/european-cloud-initiative (accessed November 30, 2020).
34. American Society of Clinical Oncology. The Road To Recovery: Cancer Care And Research In A Post- Covid-19 World. Alexandria: ASCO; 2020. https://www.asco.org/sites/new-www.asco.org/files/content-files/blog-release/pdf/2020-the-road-to-recovery-covid19-april2020.pdf?cid=DM4954&bid=42598701
35. EHDEN - European Health Data and Evidence Network. Innovative Medicines Initiative. https://www.imi.europa.eu/projects-results/project-factsheets/ehden (accessed December 1, 2020).
36. OECD. Tackling Wasteful Spending on Health. Paris: OECD Publishing; 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264266414-en